Second limb of yoga is the Niyamas, according to Wikipedia: Niyama (Sanskrit: नियम) means positive duties or observances. In Indian traditions, particularly Yoga, niyamas and its complement, Yamas, are recommended activities and habits for healthy living, spiritual enlightenment and liberated state of existence. 🌸🌸🌸 We unfold the lotus and continue the journey of enlightenment ✨✨✨ the practice continues evolving reminding us each and every day that it is simply a practice 🙏🏼✨✨✨…. let’s continue ➡️ #dayindayout #daybyday #presence #onlyloveisreal #patanjali #samadhi #eightlimbs #yoga #niyamas #yogaoffthemat #philosophy #lifestyle #planetearth #peace #shantipeaceproject
- Loading tweets...
- Eastern Body , Western Mind by Anodea Judith
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Guruji by Guy Donahaye, Eddie Stern
- Yoga Mala by Pattabhi Jois
- Light on Yoga by Iyengar
- Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- Moving Into Stillness by Eric Schiffman
- Food, Inc.
- Titans of Yoga
- Ashtanga NY
- The True Cost